In medical terms, Bhagandar is known to be an infected tunnel between the skin and the anus and is also known as an anal fistula. The main reason behind anal fistula is the infection in an anal gland that spreads to the skin of the patient. The starting age group for this infection is 14+. Just inside the anus, there are many small glands and if any of these glands gets blocked then abscess (an infected cavity) may form in there. And almost more than 50% of these abscesses will develop into a fistula.
In earlier times, it could only be treated by surgery. There are various options for treating anal fistula, however, all of them require surgery:
- Fistulotomy is an option
- The patient can also have an advancement rectal flap to treat the fistula
- Seton replacement is another suggested treatment
- A collagen plug or a fibrin glue can also be put in to close the fistula
However, if we look into today’s advancements, many of the doctors in reputed hospitals would always prefer the laser treatments for such situations. The most important benefit of laser treatment for Bhagandar is that this treatment prevents the recurrence of the disease of infection again ever in your body. Below mentioned are a few more benefits of this laser treatment:
- Same day treatment
- Faster recovery after the laser operation
- Happy patients
- Less risk involved as there are minimal chances of any kind of bleeding while the affected area is being treated by laser
- Painless procedure
- Lastly, the most important benefit of laser treatment for Bhagandar is that the time taken for the treatment is only 15 to 20 minutes.
Karan Hospital is a well-known and registered hospital for treating anal fistulas. So, the patients suffering from bhagandar, should visit this hospital for best laser treatment for Bhagandar in Punjab.